My Tennis World Live
By Opus Mobile Technologies
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MyTennisWorld (MTW) put at your fingertips the best ATP tennis coverage available in an easy-to-use app. It brings to your mobile device a very convenient access to the latest tennis information around the world. This includes a very rich content constantly updated and including the latest ATP news/scores, detailed tournament info, various player rankings, etc... You can also create and track custom tournaments and events for your team/league matches as well.
If you want to stay informed about the tennis world through an expedited and convenient way, MTW is the right application for you.
* Convenience *
- Bookmark your favorite tournaments.
- Access your favorites or the ongoing/upcoming tournaments from a single tap.
- Catch up on the latest results and review the daily updated draw in two taps
- No need going to the web anymore to closely follow the tennis events around the world.
* Rich Live Content *
- ATP tour information:
. Latest News
. Full-year 2014 calendar
. Grand Slam winners
. Player rankings (points, weekly top movers, money leaders)
- Individual tournament info:
. Detailed information
. Seating chart
. Last/this year winners
. Order of play
. Live real-time scores
. Completed matches
. Daily updated single/double draws
. Websites (facebook, ATP and official)
. And more...
This application is a must-have for any tennis fan, following professional or personal matches.
Grab it while it is still free !!!
What's New in Version 4.10
- Show recently completed tournaments on main screen for easy monitoring
- Show winners on full calendar view for completed tournaments
- Fixed issue related to sometimes not fetching online data due to caching
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 13 March 2014
- Version: 4.10
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian
- Developer: Opus Mobile Technologies
- © Opus Mobile Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.