By MyDoc Pte Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyDoc is a revolutionary healthcare platform that allows users to take control of their health in a secure and intuitive way.
MyDoc securely implements the following features:
– Communicate and schedule appointments with healthcare providers, via voice, video or text
– Store audio, video or written entries, diagnostics and device results in a personal health record
– Share their personal health record with healthcare practitioners
MyDoc simplifies healthcare. It takes a confusing flood of medical information and paints an easily understandable picture of your health. With mobile and web-based forms, MyDoc empowers you to access the care you need as easily as possible.
What's New in Version 2.22
– Can now view screening results
– Filtering of professionals and specialties is now more clever in how it interprets your search query
– Fixed a bug where filtering by specialty yielded incorrect results
– Fixed display glitches on the search and diary filtering screen
– Fixed an issue with tapping the profile and gear icons on the search and diary filtering screen
– Now correctly showing your profile picture if you uploaded one during sign-up
– Confirmed appointments now have green labels
– Fixed an issue with the process for resetting your password
– Now auto-refreshing the list of diaries after submitting a request for an appointment
– Fixed issues with video conferencing
– Various other bugfixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 08 April 2015
- Version: 2.22
- Size: 37.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: MYDOC PRIVATE LIMITED
- © MyDoc Pte Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.