myFLIGHTDATA pilot logging application. The application allows logging flight remotely with your iPhone devise or your iPad.
That’s OK the flight(s) can still be entered, next time you are in service area you will be updated.
- New flight entry items.
- Added views of Pilot Currency
- Easier navigation
- Simplified date entries
- New navigation buttons on the landing page for Pilot Currency, Qualifications, Flight Entry, and Duty Time Entry
- Added easy view or Flight and Duty Time Limitations
- On the click of the CURRENCY button, the list of all next due items sorted by due date ascending is displayed
- On the click of the QUALS button, the list of qualifications added for the pilot is displayed. This list also includes the medical information that has been recently added. The list of qualification items is fetched from the Flight Crew Qualifications data that is recorded in myFLIGHTDATA
-Connectivity and more bug fixed
-Sync Feature And Offline Data Saving Enabled
-LogBook Feature Enable
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.