This application is a service of the Singapore Government.
Get access to the news releases, latest vessel information/alerts and other e-services with myMaritime@SG:
• News releases and circulars
• Real time information of a vessel details
• Latest vessel arrival/departure schedule
• Daily shipping state list of vessels
• Receive alert when a vessel arrives, departs, or moves from one location to another within Singapore Port
• Report unusual or illegal activities in port waters via Feedback
• Tidal Atlas
• And many more e-services to come in future updates...
Note: The m-Marinet module requires users to have a valid MARINET login ID to access. For more information on MARINET, please visit http://www.mpa.gov.sg/sites/global_navigation/e-services/e_services.page.
The Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) was established on 2 February 1996, with the mission to develop Singapore as a premier global hub port and International Maritime Centre (IMC), and to advance and safeguard Singapore's strategic maritime interests. MPA is the driving force behind Singapore's port and maritime development, taking on the roles of Port Authority, Port Regulator, Port Planner, IMC Champion, and National Maritime Representative. MPA partners the industry and other agencies to enhance safety, security and environmental protection in Singapore port waters, facilitate port operations and growth, expand the cluster of maritime ancillary services, and promote maritime R&D and manpower development.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Loading to long time to open this app
- Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore
- 62.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.