mySCDF, the latest initiative from the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF), is a mobile application providing members of public with these features:
1. Fire Safety Feedback module – Spot any fire safety violations or fire hazards? Submit your feedback to SCDF via the Fire Safety Feedback module! With every feedback submission, you are able to:
· Capture up to 5 pictures
· Drop pin on a location on a map
· Choose either Fire Hazards of Fire Safety Violation category
· Write a brief description of the violation
2. Fire Extinguisher module – What should you do when a fire breaks out? Do you know how to operate a fire extinguisher so as to help put out the fire? Launch the pictorial guide developed by SCDF to find out more on how to operate a fire extinguisher.
- Added link to Home Fire Alarm Device e-Service.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not user friendly
Judt like an app during iphone 4 era
Does not work
Reported. But cannot open the reply/status update.
Poor design and functionality
This is to let the developers and designers of this app to rethink the functionality and design of this app.
I am appalled with the functionality they put in this app. It is severely lacking in information. They have menus that point to a page that also mentions the name of the menu.
Being a Singapore Civil Defense app is not up to the standards of a country that has boasted being first rate and a trailblazer.
There are still a long way for the people behind this app to make this useful and informational.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.