Everything is at your fingertips with MyTelenor. Manage your Telenor Myanmar account with no data charges, anywhere, anytime.
With our new and improved version of MyTelenor, you can enjoy our Daily Usage function, which provides users with the power to track usage and balance deductions for specific services such as calls, SMS and data for today, as well as yesterday. Users can also benefit from the most convenient Top Up ever with MPU payment now available, and our innovative new QR Code Scanner to scan Top Up cards.
If you’re a Telenor Myanmar subscriber, this is the best way to control your account and discover new products and services. MyTelenor’s improved features and functions make it easier than ever to use. To get started, simply install MyTelenor and login using your Connect ID – which is your Telenor Myanmar phone number.
Once logged in, you can:
• Check your main balance and your use of data packs and special offers
• Keep track your usage and balance deductions for specific services including calls, SMS and data, as well as other services, for today and yesterday
• Top Up any Telenor Myanmar phone number with electronic payment or by using our QR code scanner – note that you need to scan a Top Up card featuring a QR code to use this function
• View your bill details (unbilled amount, total amount due, statement date, credit limit, payment history, and download bills in PDF format)
• Transfer balance to another Telenor Myanmar phone number
• Browse and buy the latest packs from Telenor Myanmar.
• Register your SIM card
• Find Telenor Myanmar stores
• View Telenor Myanmar’s 4G network coverage map
• Find easy answers to questions in the FAQ section
• Install a widget on your home screen to easily view your main balance
Reach your most frequent features from MyTelenor, now made easier with our brand new dashboard.
- A new dashboard that brings you closer to features you love
- Daily usage is now better and more accurate
- Call Me Back is finally available (and easier) on MyTelenor!
- View up to one month of your Top Up History
- You can switch Data Options (Data TanTan and Data MyanMyan) easily through your dashboard “Save More” feature.
- Remaining Balance can be checked from your dashboard easily.
- “Buy Again” Button will be shown to you when your remaining data balance reaches to 50MB and lower. You can buy previous / latest pack directly by clicking Buy Again button.
- Balance Transfer from the app is more secured with OTP (one-time password) function.
- Data SuBoo Packs are now allowed to carry forward the remaining balance after package expires, when users buy new package.
- Technical improvement on the app has been implemented. As result, you will experience faster processing time and loading time will be shorter.
Ratings and Reviews
Never Reset Pack Total values
Pack values are added when a new pack is bought when I checked in pocket >> balance.
I’d like to reset pack by pack.
For example: I bought 999MB Facebook weekly pack. When the pack is empty, I bought the same pack one more time.
In the balance, it shows 2Gb total, never reset the total value.
I don’t want to see the old pack value. I’d like to see only the new pack total value and it’s balance.
Stop in the loading
Can login to account. Stop in the loading page.
NO star even though I'm forced to give you 1 star
Updated app, cannot use to check and refill credit even after reboot on iPad mini3 ios 9.3.3 non-jailbroken. No warning notification from app whatsoever about what failed or refill success or not.
Have to turn off 3G and allow internet access on off several times, killed app.
Only after logout from app and relogin, can use app.
Should have mentioned that.
BTW, Telenor updates several times already, the users are forced to download the app. Who would pay for that?
Telenor should not charge users updating their app. Or at least refund it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.