By Romain HENRY
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyTouchHome app is an easy-to-use and straightforward home automation app, exclusively for HomeKit-enabled accessories. It allows you in a few touches, to configure one or several homes and set up home automation services fitting your lifestyle, regardless of the manufacturer. It also allows you to communicate with and control the connected devices of your home in the same simple manner, with only a few touches. Even better, Siri recognizes the elements’ name of your home and make it easy to execute sophisticated operations with a single statement (e.g. “Siri, turn on the lights in the living room.”, “Siri, make it warmer in the media room.”, “Siri, dim the desk lamp.”, “Siri, lock up my house in Tahoe.”, etc…).
• Define homes
• Define zones
• Define rooms
• Add and remove HomeKit-enabled accessories
• Define actions
• Define scenes
• Schedule scenes
• Define event triggers (only available on iOS 9)
• Invite users to control accessories in your home using any HomeKit app
• Give commands with Siri
• Only works with HomeKit-enabled accessories
What's New in Version 1.1.3
- Fixed characteristic value updates not reflected immediately when changed externally to the app.
- Ability to show all accessory characteristics or only those which can be controlled.
- Minor bug fixes.
- iOS 9 support + bug fixes.
- New with iOS 9:
• Fixed editing rights issue with new user management support.
• Event triggers support with events such as state of an accessory or geofence, and possible additional conditions such as time-based condition, state of an accessory, or significant events such as sunrise or sunset.
- watchOS 2 support.
- New with watchOS 2:
• Complication with scheduled events timeline for today.
- S$ 2.98
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 28 September 2015
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Romain HENRY
- Copyright © 2015 Romain HENRY. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.