By Land Transport Authority (Singapore)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be empowered for an all new travelling experience
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2014 Best Global m-Government Service Award, Dubai
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.8.3
Good but requires major redesign
It works for me once I learn how to navigate my way through it. It does its job but needs a major redesign. The problem seems to be the developer tries to cram as much function as possible leading to an app that is rather unwieldy and clunky.
The MyConcierge being a major example. After you marked (bookmarfed) a ride number at a certain bus stop for MyConcierge (which is good idea) for easy reference, you need two steps to get to that information. The first brings you to traffic camera on MyConcierge and then you need to click on Bus Arrival. Not a deal breaker, but it seems that either not much thought was given to the interface or ease of use was sacrificed to meet too many needs.
Great but has annoying pop up
Daily use for bus tracking. But whenever I open the app for bus tracking, it keeps prompting me to turn on my location (I turn it off by default as I manually input the bus stop number. So it's extremely irritating to see the pop up everyday.) otherwise, it works as intended.
Interactive train commute guide inaccurate
the calculated total time taken by this app from point A to point B should include walking time at interchanges.
Calculated as just 29 mins to reach my destination, I took more time getting from Toa Payoh station to Bukit Gombak station thru Newton, Botanic Gardens, Buona Vista, Jurong East interchanges than just straight but long journey via woodlands :(
and pls add more alternative routes. Tks
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 08 April 2016
- Version: 2.8.3
- Size: 59.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Land Transport Authority Singapore
- © 2015 Land Transport Authority of Singapore
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.