Get the latest updates on flash floods from CCTV images with PUB’s MyWaters app. Informative content on beautiful waterscapes are also available at your fingertips.
• Receive alerts on heavy rain, rising water levels and flash floods
• Access CCTV images to view road conditions during storms
• Report water-related incidents
• Explore PUB’s waterways and reservoirs via Augmented Reality
• View and share photos of PUB’s waterways and reservoirs
• Find out the latest water buzz
• Unlock badges, gain points and redeem rewards
• Browse and download PURE magazines.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
National water agency, PUB is a statutory board under the Ministry of the Environment and Water Resources. It is the water agency that manages Singapore’s water supply, water catchment and used water in an integrated way. For more information, visit www.pub.gov.sg or www.facebook.com/PUBsg.
This application is a service of the Singapore Government.
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes when displaying map view for CCTV
The app crashes when displaying map view for CCTV.
Tried the PUB waters app
If only it was possible to give zero stars. Wonder if the developers ever debugged the app or did a feasibility analysis to determine what the app would actually do. To me, the app is a cheap attempt on advertisement to justify the organization's existence and importance
App crashes after about 30sec of usage
- Public Utilities Board - Singapore
- 93.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Public Utilities Board - Singapore
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.