Nagoya Station Pub Crawl
By GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This crawl takes you through the centre of Nagoya, locally known as Mei Eki. This is a very cosmopolitan area where drunken salary-men rub shoulders with drunken gaijin. On this list is a selection of different British pubs and bars, just in case you’re hankering for a Guinness and a decent spot to watch the football.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Irish Bar Estadio
* Cooper's Bar
* The Hub (Nagoya Station)
* Peat Irish Tavern
* Back 40
* OXO (Nagoya Station)
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring route clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* The "FindMe" feature displays your exact location, while an auto tracking feature displays your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch).
What's New in Version 5.8
- Improved city maps.
- S$ 1.48
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 17 December 2015
- Version: 5.8
- Size: 86.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- © 2010 GPSmyCity.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.