NewsEd is a news portal that is tailor-made for teaching and learning to hone 21st century competencies, character and citizenship values and life skills in students.
INFORMATIVE, USER-FRIENDLY AND ENGAGING
- Students and teachers can access a stream of multi-modal news resources from The Straits Times newsroom that are specially curated for classroom usage.
- Teachers can create engaging learning activities using current news articles and assign them to groups or individual students. These activities can be quickly and easily marked using the platform.
- Students can read the news and attempt learning activities on-the-go using the intuitive NewsEd mobile app.
- NewsEd is available for schools as a subscription service.
- Threaded reply on comment feature
- View all student response feature
Ratings and Reviews
Laggier than my grandparents combined
trash app no work
Great news contents and easy to use!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.