This application is a service of Singapore Government.
A new version of NLB Mobile with new nifty features.
Provided by the National Library Board Singapore, the application allows library patrons to:
• Set up multiple user profiles
• Borrow library items by scanning barcodes
• Manage loans and reservations
• Search the library catalogue
• View events happening at each library
What's new in this release:
• Online payment of fees
• Borrow and read ebooks in the same app
• View loan and reservation histories
• Bookmark favourite items
- Use the autocomplete feature within the search for easier search
- Redeem your points for Book Bug cards
- New Account layout for easier and faster navigation
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Slow and not user friendly
The app loads really slow compared to the previous one. All I want is to renew my books for my whole family but I have to wait for the home screen to load first, then next my account details. I need to tap on my account again when I want to check all the due dates after renewing (loading third time). After switching account, I need to visit the home screen again.
The switching profile looking fanciful with the swiping function but it is really redundant. Just list out all the profiles without swiping.
Was working perfectly till the latest update and keeps showing error message without loading. I also cannot access two profiles of my family members. When usable, the app also lags.
Unstable always halt
Lousy app. Not stable. Always halt and unable to switch profiles easily.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.