By Reefwing Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NumCon allows you to convert numbers into different bases. Simply enter a number and the application will show you the corresponding number in the new base when that button is pressed.
Supported bases are:
- Decimal (Base 10);
- Binary (Base 2);
- Octal (Base 8); and
- Hexadecimal (Base 16).
Note that NumCon will only allow you to enter valid digits for the selected base. For example, while entering binary only "1" and "0" will be enabled on the numeric keypad.
Version 2.0 allows a maximum value of 268,435,455 (decimal) to be entered and converted. If we receive feedback that this is too low then the limit will be increased.
What's New in Version 2.0
- The user interface has been greatly improved and now matches the Pro version of Number Converter.
- Advertising has been removed.
- Maximum number to convert has been changed from 250,000 to 268,435,455 (decimal).
- Number keys are now always available and may be converted instantly into binary, octal, decimal or hexadecimal using the BIN, OCT, DEC and HEX buttons.
- The store button will bring up a page where you can instantly upgrade to the Pro version via In App purchasing.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 29 October 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kintarla Pty Ltd
- © Kintarla Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.