By Novel CAE Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
nvDXF Lite is a DXF file viewer. It lets you upload dxf files to your device by using any internet browser or download files to device from web by entering url. Model can be viewed in 2D or 3D with hardware accelerated display. Navigation is done by simply using touches on view.
- Upload files to device and browse/download files using internet browser
- Download files to device by entering URL
- 2D (XY, XZ, YZ planes) and 3D display
- High performance, fast display and navigation using hardware accelerated graphics
- Perspective & Orthographic projection options in 3D
- Pan, zoom in & out, zoom reset, rotate in 3D
- Fill / Wireframe only modes
- Spin animation in 3D
- File management on device, add/delete files
- Layer management, turn on & off available layers
- Supported DXF features: POINT, LINE, 3DFACE, SOLID, CIRCLE, ARC, LWPOLYLINE, TEXT. Layers, blocks, entity color per layer and entity color per entity are supported as well.
nvDXF Lite is the free version of nvDXF. nvDXF Lite allows storing one dxf file at a time on device.
What's New in Version 2.0
Now you can load DXF files from e-mail attachments. Also, you can send your DXF files from nvDXF-Lite as e-mail attachment to others. Full version of nvDXF can load files from iTunes file sharing and Dropbox accounts as well. Please purchase the full version for unlimited set of features.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 April 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mehmet Bektas
- © 2012 Mehmet Bektas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.