Welcome to a brand new OCBC Pay Anyone app experience! Pay with QR code and PayNow, via mobile number, email and Facebook ID - all in one app.
Paying for your taxi rides, meals, shopping and sending money to friends was never this easy. Pay with glance, your fingerprint or Access Code & PIN - by simply scanning a QR code or selecting a contact on your phone. Forget the hassle of paying with cash, fishing for cards, remembering bank account details, or topping-up wallets.
• Pay for your taxi rides, meals and shopping - see a NETS QR, simply scan to pay! Available at participating NETS merchants such as retail outlets, ComfortDelGro taxis and food centers island-wide.
• Pay anyone - Splitting bills or just sending money is so easy! Just scan a PayNow QR code, or select a contact on your mobile. OCBC Pay Anyone™ supports PayNow, so scanning QR code or selecting a PayNow-registered mobile number sends money directly to the recipient's PayNow account.
• Request for money - no need for repeated reminders to collect money. Create your own personalised PayNow QR code and share it with your friends. It's also a great way to collect money without having to share your mobile number or account details!
• Keep track of your transactions - now you can view all your OCBC Pay Anyone transactions in the app.
OCBC Pay Anyone™ lets you pay or send money to anyone from your account securely, up to S$1,000 daily.
Compatible on iPhones with at least iOS 10 and above.
Thanks for using OCBC Pay Anyone. We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. This version includes minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t understand the negative reviews. It’s fast, convenient, and instead of using the full OCBC app to login in, jump through multiple screens, this app simplifies the send money process. Literally 1) log in with Touch ID, 2) select contact & enter amount, 3) send.
Was raving about OCBC's pay anyone function which was convenient for both sender and receiving party as sender could conveniently send money at the log in page of the i banking app whereas the receiver could choose to select which personal banking accounts they would like to deposit into (unlike other banks). Hence, super disappointed that there is now a separate app just to make use of the pay anyone function. I feel that the convenience factor is no longer there.
Now It’s Buggy
It worked really well for months and now suddenly it crashes after I’ve input the details for payment and press “Next”. I checked - my IOS and app are both up to date. What annoys me the most is the fact that there doesn’t seem to be any access to tech support for me to check with.
- Overseas-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
- 61.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © OCBC. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.