Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- For iOS 4, The recognition process can be in back ground. When the recognition finished, it inform App badge icon.
-- It is the only AppStore application that general purpose OCR for Japanese/Chinese/Korean language.
* Doesn't correspond to columnar writing such as Japanese, chinese.
- Take a picture of a text document and using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) this innovative app will convert the image to a text document on your iPhone.
- You can translate other language from OCR result.
- Recognizable / translate language has increased to 36 languages that listed below.
- The OCR reading result can be copied onto the clipboard.
- The OCR reading result can send by mail with image(PDF or JPEG).
- The OCR reading result save automatically up to 1000.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
- Update translate function.
Customers Also Bought
- S$ 6.98
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 21 October 2015
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 264 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: Masanori Kanda
- © 2009 mkanda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.