OK12 Oklahoma Statutes
By Mike Kinney
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Oklahoma Statutes (2012 edition) aka OK12
(Note: The Oklahoma Statutes current March 8, 2012)
- The statutes for the State of Oklahoma in an easy-to-use, iPhone/iPod/iPad interface.
- Runs entirely from the iPhone/iPod/iPad (no internet connection required)
- Lists the sections by title and chapter
- Can drill-down to specific law
- Option to go to next/previous section from the section view
- Search options:
- Can search for one or more partial keywords
- Can limit the number of search results (for performance)
- Option to search criminal/traffic only or all statutes (for performance)
- Can default the criminal/traffic option to be 'on' or 'off'
- Can set the font size
- Works in landscape and portrait modes
- Easily email the law
- "Favorites" option
- Font contrast preference (for night viewing)
Selecting a section from the list shows the text of the section very quickly.
Easy to use. No need to carry reference books. It is all there, at your fingertips.
Great for police officers and anyone interested in Oklahoma law.
Thanks for the excellent feedback!
What's New in Version 1.8
- statutes current March 8, 2012
- fix bad import
Customers Also Bought
- S$ 6.98
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 07 September 2012
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mike Kinney
- © 2012 Mike Kinney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.