By OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
OMRON connect makes it easy to record, view and wirelessly sync your personal health data.
OMRON connect is a smart phone app that wirelessly collects measurement data from any OMRON connect compatible devices and provides an easy-to-use dashboard for viewing recent measurements & tracking progress.
OMRON connect's dashboard shows your measurement results and history in clear and insightful graphics, helping to see your health trends.This app allows you to confirm values such as blood pressure, pulse, weight, body fat, skeletal muscle, body age, visceral fat, BMI and resting metabolism. *Compatible devices that can measure each indicator are required.
Health data from OMRON connect products can be shared with Apple's Health.
Your measurement data is securely stored on your smartphone.
For detailed information about the services, please visit "http://www.omronconnect.com".
For OMRON connect-recommended smartphones, please refer to "http://www.omronconnect.com/devices".
For OMRON connect-compatible devices, please refer to "http://www.omronconnect.com/products".
What's New in Version 3.4.0
Thank you for using OMRON connect! Please continue to send us feedback from within the app.
What’s New in Version 3.4.0
- New release area have been added.
- A cloud backup function has been added. (For United Kingdom/Germany/France/Italy/Spain/Korea.)
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
Excellent Product but app can be great.
I’m concern about this iOS App, should have more features be able to see like in the HEM-7280T BP Monitor.
I’m using the HEM-7600T which are more advanced than HEM-7280T.
I’m very well impressed of the quality and high reliable product of Omron but I would wish your developer can add more features in the Omron Connect App like:
1. Show a graph per day with time of measurement.
2. Evaluates whether there’s a Morning Hypertension.
3. Shows an Average the last 3 readings or per days for BP and Pulse. Shows the Average, Highest and Lowest reading per day.
4. Once click the graph, will open the more details of that reading.
5. Pulse rate, should show bigger dot and can show Waveform of per reading.
6. Have option to tag the Pulse reading as Normal or Resting that can integrate to Apple Health.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 20 November 2017
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 58.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: OMRON HEALTHCARE
- © 2015 OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.