OOReader is an universal app for iPhone and iPad, to view ODF documents (Writer, Calc, Impress,..) created with OpenOffice or LibreOffice. The supported file types are:
- Text Document (ODT, OTT, STW, SXW)
- Spreadsheet (ODS, OTS, STC, SXC)
- Presentation (ODP, OTP, SDD, SDP)
- Drawing (ODG, OTG, STD, SXD)
- Math (ODF, ODC, SXM, MML)
- Word (DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOTX, DOCM)
- Excel (XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLTX, XLSM)
- PowerPoint (PPS, PPT, POT, PPSX, PPTX, POTX)
- WordPad (RTF)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
You can open documents in OOReader from any app supporting «Document Interaction» (Mail, Safari,..), and also from Cloud drives : Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive and iCloud.
- Reading by page or by slide view
- File conversion to PDF
- Share PDF by email or to other apps
- Automatic syncing of documents loaded from Dropbox, GoogleDrive and iCloud
- Open document with password protection [PRO]
- View up to 100 pages per document (unlimited for [PRO])
OOReader is not a document editor, the file content cannot be changed.
new sorting functionality
Ratings and Reviews
Opened and printed ODT file
I was looking for an app that would open and airprint an odt file that someone sent me.
This app did the job.
- BML Solutions inc.
- 59 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BML Solutions inc.
- In-App Purchases
- OOReader Pro S$ 4.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.