Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your Float on!
How many floats can you join and connect while avoiding collisions ? Here’s your chance to create and navigate an arcade-style parade. Try your skill at this challenging arcade/strategy game inspired from the 56th edition of the Quebec Winter Carnival.
- Connect as many spawning floats as possible.
- Please randomly gathering crowds for bonus points by navigating your Parade in front of them
- Scrolling map for more complex gameplay
- Global Leaderboard and Rankings
What's New in Version 2.0
- Level Mode allowing for multiple methods of play and race against the clock
- Level Mode International Leader Board
- Unconnected Floats can be turned in any direction
- More bonus points awarded for parading in front of larger crowds
- Category: Games
- Updated: 03 February 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 28.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Frima Studio
- © 2009 Frima, Carnaval de Quebec, Netrokid
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.