photosquare - slideshow by gathering nearby photos
By Kosuke Ogawa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
photosquare instantly creates a photo slide show by gathering the photos left on foursquare nearby and far away.
- You can select the location.
- No login needed.
- This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
With only one tap, you can add the venue of the photo you like on the To-Do list.
* To use this feature, You need to install foursquare application. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/foursquare/id306934924?mt=8
1. Start photosquare application. Photo slideshow starts automatically.
2. When you find a favorite photo, tap the button on the bottom right and select "Open in foursquare app".
3. Foursquare application will be launched, and you can add the venue into To-Do list.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- iOS 10 compatible
- iPhone 7 and iPad Pro compatible
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 04 October 2016
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kosuke Ogawa
- © 2011 - 2016 Kosuke Ogawa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.