By INZENYR LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PicCalendar is the calendar that "photos" will be stuck, instead of writing notes to each date.
Go to record daily events, and attach the photos to the PicCalendar.
Photos of notes can also be used as ToDo.
You can also enter a title and a note for each photo.
Since photos are displayed one month at the same time, you can see obvious changes in daily.
If a day has more than 2 photos, they are switched automatically as slideshow.
Just enjoy looking at !
- Photo diary to record daily events
- Photograph the notes for memorandum record
- Growing children face record
- Record the daily changes of flowers and green thing
Both iPhone and iPad are available.
When used with your iPhone, photos on each day become smaller, but it's useful you can attach photos instantly taken with the camera.
◆ Register photographs
- Select from a standard photo library
- Take photos (still images only) ※iPhone only
- Attach photos for Each day
(If you have several pictures are registered with the same day, photos are switched automatically as slideshow)
* You can enter a title and a note for each photo
- The beginnings of the Week "Sunday / Monday" can be selected from
◆ Display Settings
- Portrait view(vertical) and Landscape view(horizontal) support
- Select switching interval of slideshow
- You can hide the week header(Sun, Mon ..) to show photos widely
What's New in Version 1.1
Some bugs around PopoverView and Memory Managing are fixed.
Unable to load pic from camera roll after update to iOS 8.0.2
The software need to be modified. After update to iOS 8.0.2, I could not upload picture from camera roll.
Already update iOS to 8.1.1 still no software update. Cannot be used.
- S$ 2.58
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 01 June 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: INZENYR LLC.
- © 2010 INZENYR LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.