By Rudie Ekkelenkamp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Practice Math is an educational game to improve your math skills. The game has settings for both the starting as for the seasoned mathematician that needs a challenge. Practice your additions, subtractions, multiplications and fractions.
Children can use Practice Math using a low speed option.
For the experienced mathematician the speed of the game can be increased to make the calculations a real challenge.
The game play:
- After starting the game 10 additions will be displayed using an airplane.
- The airplane will fly from the left of the screen to the right. Before touching the right side of the screen, the calculation result has to be typed.
- The calculations will appear in batches of 10 calculations of the same difficulty. A total of 100 calculations will be presented.
- After each correctly typed result, a new calculation will appear.
- In case the calculation is not typed correctly, the health status will be reduced. Only 5 errors are allowed. After every 10 correct results, the health status will increase.
What's New in Version 3.0
iphone 5 retina support
- S$ 1.28
- Category: Education
- Updated: 18 July 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Developer: Rudie Ekkelenkamp
- © Rudie Ekkelenkamp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.