By Cristian Bica
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GET THIS APPLICATION FOR FREE NOW! AFTER GIVING AWAY 20000 COPIES I WILL SETUP A PRICE FOR THIS APPLICATION! (price is different for each country)
Private Contacts is an app that will help you keep your sensitive contacts private. You can select your private contacts from the Addressbook.
- Create contacts in your Private Contacts or in your Addressbook
- Move contacts from the Addressbook to your Private Contacts
- Move contacts from your Private Contacts to the Addressbook
- Delete contacts from Private Contacts
- Password protection
- Call/Send text message from Private Contacts
WARNING #1: If you forget your password you will loose your Private Contacts!
WARNING #2: When adding contacts from the Addressbook the contact image will be altered
What's New in Version 1.1
* fixed some bugs which prevented some contacts for being viewed or moved back to Addressbook
* added Select All or None in editing Private Contacts
* improved contacts sorting
* contacts grouping and letter navigation
* improved feedback form
*) I'm working on a new version which will be released in 4-5 weeks so if you any feature requests use the feedback form
The application will still be FREE until version 1.2
This App work well on iSO 6. But after upgraded iPhone 5 to iSO7, totally cannot work, it automatic cut-off when open a contact.
Doesn't work at all. Lucky it's free!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 20 October 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Cristian Bica
- © 2009 Cristian Bica
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.