Helping 5 million people in Singapore find properties. Everyone needs a home.
Explore more than 210,000 properties in Singapore with PropertyGuru, Singapore’s leading property site.
PropertyGuru mobile app gives you access to homes for sale, condos for rent, and a wide range of properties in Singapore. Commercial properties (e.g. retail, mall, shop house, office, industrial properties and even land) are also available. You can easily adjust your search to find properties that match your criteria, and the app shows a map of nearby properties based on your current location.
Get all the essentials and more: photos, detailed information about the home, local neighbourhood info, even agent details. You can easily shortlist properties, contact the agent directly, or even share details of the properties with your friends by email or on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social networks.
- Free-text search: Simply type a few words to access more than 210,000 properties in Singapore
- Current location: See nearby properties for sale and for rent around you
- Custom searches: Narrow down your selections by adding price, number of bedrooms, PSF, floor size or construction date etc.
- Save your search for later, and shortlist your favourite properties
- Find agents: browse our Agent Directory to find a specialist in an area or project
- One-click contact to connect with agents by call, email or SMS
- Discover the latest new project launches and new homes in Singapore
- Read the latest properties news on the go
- Estimate your loans with our easy-to-use Mortgage Calculator
- Multi-device, cross-platform access: Log in with your PropertyGuru account to manage your favourite searches and properties across all your devices
- You can search not only for Residential properties, but also for commercial properties
PropertyGuru will help you find the perfect place to stay in Singapore.
Propertyguru.com.sg, Singapore's leading property portal and a website of PropertyGuru's Network – Asia's Property Guru.
A favourite with local property seekers, Propertyguru.com.sg is the largest online property database in Singapore, with several awards under its belt and features real time access to multi-media rich content covering property and home-related products, services, news, advice, guides and tools. It works closely with prominent real estate developers in Singapore and overseas, over 20,000 housing agents, and home-related firms.
PropertyGuru is available not only in Singapore (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/) but also in Malaysia with PropertyGuru Malaysia (http://www.propertyguru.com.my/), Indonesia with Rumah (http://www.rumah.com/) and RumahDijual (http://rumahdijual.com/), and Thailand with DDproperty (http://www.ddproperty.com/).
About PropertyGuru Group
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property portal group used by more than 14 million property buyers, viewing over 116 million property pages and generating over 500,000 enquiries for real estate developer and agent advertisers – every month – across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
The Group has developed and launched 15 mobile applications in four countries and three languages. At present, the Group records over 2.5 million downloaded mobile apps in the region, resulting in a slew of three MOBEX awards sweep.
Headquartered in Singapore, PropertyGuru was founded in 2006 by two entrepreneurs with a vision to simplify the property search process and help buyers, sellers and investors make better property decisions faster.
Taking advantage of Asia’s growing affluence, property demand and online explosion, PropertyGuru has become market leader in Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia. The Group received S$175 million investment - the largest in the technology sector in Southeast Asia in 2015 - to support its innovation, marketing and further expansion in the region.
- Next generation landing page with personalised recommendation engine.
- Customization of content depending if you are wanting to buy or rent property. - Thank you for using PropertyGuru! To make our app better, we're updating more frequently. You can turn on automatic update (device's Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads) so that you get to enjoy the new features without having to check back on iTunes. - If you enjoy the app, please take a minute to rate us on app store!
Ratings and Reviews
Restore the SMS capability
In the latest version, the app do not have a SMS capability. We have to send a message to the listing agent. The message is captured and flagged (I presume) to the listing agents’ Account.
But I guess most agents are not actively monitoring the PG account. Some may not even have the app to notice that they have a message. Hence there is no response to messages sent to agents via the PG messaging feature.
Instead, by sending an SMS to the agent, I got faster and prompt responses. So Please restore the option to send SMS to the agent. Otherwise PG need to have a more effective way of pushing messages in their account to the listing agent/ person.
And on push notification, sending email notification is not the solution because many agents may have tens to hundreds of emails daily. And PG’s email may be lost in the priority list.
Seriously? No more price and psf data for historical transactions??
I typically do not update apps and iOS unless forced to (apps don’t work anymore for example). So when the last version I was on kept refreshing whenever I run a search, I finally went on App Store to update the app. When I started going back to review recent transaction of the same property I’ve been monitoring past year, I got a rude shock as I see no data whatsoever for columns price and psf. Seriously??????? Are you going to turn this into a paid subscription to see these data or something? Bring back the old app. This is regressive!
Lousy new updates
New updates is lousy.
- removed sms function, instead replace with in app message where Agent does not view/delayed viewing. Wasted my time messaging. Pls restore sms function.
- transaction history used to be able to view for almost past 10 years, now it is only showing year 2016 and above. Not enough data for analysis.
P.S. why bother to update a application such that it has went from almost perfect to far from sufficient. Guess if the application is too perfect then the tech guys will be outta a job yea?
We apologize for the mistake - there's an issue with the prompt as it keeps repeating. We've fixed it and releasing a new version soon.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.