Pushbullet is "the app you never knew you needed", according to CNET. Here's why:
With Pushbullet, you can easily move links, files, and more between your devices and computers in a snap.
• Instead of emailing yourself to get a link on your phone, just "push" it from your computer to your phone with a click. Pushbullet also makes sharing the links and files you've pushed easy, so you can share that link with a friend via your favorite messenger.
• Quickly transfer links and pictures from your iPhone or iPad to your computer in order to switch devices or to have it open for later.
• Use Pushbullet Channels to subscribe to timely notifications about things you care about. Follow new comics from xkcd or The Oatmeal to ensure you always see the newest comics right away.
"Pushbullet Is a Fantastic App Every Phone Should Have" - Gizmodo
"Super-useful utility, Pushbullet, launches for Mac, Safari, iPad" - Gigaom
"Pushbullet brings your Mac and iOS devices even closer" - Cult of Mac
- iOS 10 fixes and improvements
- Added open source licenses
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for people with multiple devices
I use this app a lot to transfer information between my iPad (an iPad app would be good though), my phone and my computer and I love how fast it pushes information. The fact that it can sync checklists and I can tick off items on the checklist from different devices is a useful feature for me.
a must have!
remember when you wanted to send a link from your computer to your phone? or when you wanted to send a photo from your phone to your computer? or simply to send a file? first choice used to be email.
move over email, hello push bullet!
ability to push links/photos/notes from chrome to phone? awesome. ability to push between different phone platforms? I'M SOLD.
a must have for those who have phones, tablets and /or computers.
Works excellent with one big bug.
Everything works brilliantly. However, if I want to push something, I would have to go through the usual steps of selecting where I want to push it to but then need to launch up the app to make sure it gets pushed across. Please fix.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.