QR Reader for iPad
By TapMedia Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most simple & easy QR Reader - 100% FREE.
Now scans QR codes, barcodes and even creates PDF files with the "Scan to PDF" feature.
- Scans QR codes and barcodes
- Browse deals & coupons
- Scan to PDF - turns your iPad into a digital scanner
- Search by keyword
- Scan & Share - scan and share photos & files
- Auto-detect scanning. Simply point & hold!
- Share using email, MMS, Facebook or Twitter.
- Create your own QR codes
- Approve websites before visiting them.
- Export your scans by CSV
- Integrated web browser
- Integrated map viewer
**NOTICE** Old iPad users - please note that your camera has a fixed focus lens so the real-time scanning will not work in all conditions. Please make sure you are in good lighting and hold the device steady.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Minor bug fixes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 10 March 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 33.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Developer: TapMedia Ltd
- © TapMedia Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display and iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove AdsS$ 1.28