By Space Monkeys LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In Medical terms Radiology is the study of images of the human body. Radiology is the use of radiation for different types of "imaging," including X-rays. Imaging simply means creating an image of the inner configuration of a dense object, such as part of the human body, with the use of radiant energy. Radiology is also sometimes called radioscopy or Clinical Radiology and Imaging includes X-rays, radiant dye, ultrasound, CT scan and MRI.
A Radiologist is a physcian who has become a specialist in Radiology - a medical doctor who has taken additional training of 5 - 6 years after completing Medical or Osteopathic School.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 400+ terminologies related to Radiology with its short description/meaning, which guides you to understand terms in better way.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, FaceBook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- S$ 1.28
- Category: Medical
- Released: 19 July 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Space Monkeys LLC
- © Space-O Infocom Private Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.