By Jelle Vandebeeck
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View the soaring weather charts on your iPhone or iPad.
Can be very useful when you're on an airfield and want to check the soaring weather forecast for today.
Scroll through the different hours of the day by swiping through the charts and check the forecast for tomorrow or the day after. Ow, and don't forget to pinch when you want to take a closer look.
The following charts are available: (more coming soon)
- Charts for Benelux
- Charts for Finland
- Charts for Japan
- Charts for Australia (New South Wales)
- Charts for Australia (Queensland)
- Charts for Australia (South Australia)
- Charts for Australia (Slovakia)
- Charts for South Australia
- Charts for South-West South Africa
- Charts for Australia (Tasmania)
- Charts for Australia (Victoria)
- Charts for Australia (Western Australia)
- Charts for North/Central France
- Charts for Pyrenees
- Charts for Australia (Northern Territory)
- Charts for Germany
- Charts for UK
- Charts for USA (Bryon)
- Charts for USA (Southern California)
What's New in Version 2.6.3
First of all I fixed the crash at startup on devices with the newest-soon-to-be-released OS version.
The UI is updated to look more sharp on the bigger iPhones. (I know, should be done a long time ago. But I overlooked the issue...)
Ow yeah, I also remove some ugly shadows in the application.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 15 September 2015
- Version: 2.6.3
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jelle Vandebeeck
- © Jelle Vandebeeck
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.