Read and Spell With Phonics 2
By Eureka Multimedia Pty Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Learn to Read & Spell with Phonics 2 is a fun and entertaining game that teaches emergent readers letter-sound relationships by exposing them to phonic rules and generalisations.
Children gain confidence in their word attack skills as they begin to read and spell by applying their phonemic awareness.
Some of the activities include:
• Fun Facts - There are over 36 letter blends taught in this module. Learn the sound of each letter blend and apply it to spell a word. Also select and drop in words to correctly complete each cloze passage.
• Who Am I? - In the 'Who Am I?' game, choose the correct blend of letters to complete the word.
• Wheel of Phonics - Spin the 'Wheel of Phonics' and match the blends to the words.
• Cross Word - Reinforce phonetic principles via engaging crossword games.
• Activity Book - Printable 16-page activity book (blackline masters) for lots of fun.
Natural Development of ESSENTIAL SKILLS in:
* Letter blending
* Initial and terminal blends
* The bossy 'e' rule
Letter blends treated:
ss, ff, ll, ck, ng, nk, th, wh, sh, ch, ea, ee, oo, oa, ow, or, aw, ai, ay, ou, ar, ir, ur, er, ie, igh, oy, oi, al, au, ar, ough
- S$ 10.98
- Category: Education
- Released: 14 July 2012
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 98.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Eureka Multimedia Pty Ltd
- © Eureka Multimedia Pty Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor