No wonder Reader's Digest is the world's most widely read magazine. Hard-hitting, thought-provoking and entertaining, with unforgettable stories in each issue, RD is packed with features short enough to read in one sitting, but stimulating enough to keep you thinking for days. Every month millions of people get inspired, informed and entertained by its wide variety of stories about people, health, humour, adventures and world events, written by the best local and international journalists. All the stories are fact checked to the smallest details to ensure that readers get the most accurate and truthful stories, making Reader’s Digest the world’s most trusted magazine.
Pricing for subscriptions available:
- Single issue = ($2.99)
- 6 months subscription = ($9.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
- 1 year subscription = ($13.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
When purchasing through iTunes your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase on your device.
Terms of Service : https://www.zinio.com/www/legal/terms.jsp#terms
- Push notification compatibility
- iOS 11.4 compatibility
- Zinio International S.L.
- 49.9 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Reader's Digest Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Reader's Digest AUNZ S$ 13.48
- Reader's Digest AUNZ S$ 9.48
- Aug-18 S$ 2.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.