Make high quality international calls to both mobiles and landlines for next to nothing. Rebtel will detect your best available connection type and set up your call via either a local phone line, mobile data or WiFi. This means you never have to worry about bad reception or your call dropping.
As a new user your first 3 minute call is on us, and if you sign up for a subscription you get a whole week free. You can cancel any time you want and for each person you successfully invite to Rebtel, you receive £5 free credits added to your balance. That’s a pretty sweet deal.
Why choose Rebtel?
• Our calls are internet-free. Our super smart system finds the best phone lines to connect your calls through so you don’t have to worry about bad reception or your call dropping.
• We’re cheap as hell. We consistently analyse traffic to give you the best possible deal and rates based on your calling behaviour.
• With our ingenious app we can give you a unique experience with exceptionally low rates and stable phone lines. That’s why we connect more than a billion minutes of calling every year.
With Rebtel there are two ways that you can call internationally.
International calling for everyone, everywhere:
• With our subscriptions you can call as much as you want to any mobile or landline in more than 50 countries. Each payment is valid for one month and is renewed automatically at the end of the month.
• Or you can choose to pay as you go with World Credits to call any country in the world at the lowest possible rates.
Popular countries include Nigeria, Ethiopia, Cuba, India and Mexico.
Free international calls between Rebtel Users:
• Make free, unlimited and internet-free calls to friends in over 50 countries, as long as they have the app. We use real phone lines which means we can guarantee excellent call quality. So become a Rebel and start calling.
Popular countries include the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and France.
Hello iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Didn’t fail on me
Quite skeptical on this app. However I tried it last week when I was in Korea as I need to call back to local hospital for some urgent matters. When I told the operator I was overseas, she replied so sorry I didn’t know that. What does that tells you? Likely so it’s as clear as local call till she can’t tell the difference. 👍
That's great ckh! We're so glad you've had a positive experience with us! We hope all is well with you, and you weren't calling about anything serious! /Maja
I consistently got intermittent issues when I use the app. Some symptoms: I can't hear the other side, the other side can't hear me, sometimes we can't hear each other. I noticed a pattern after several months of using. Everytime Rebtel billed me, I would be able to use the service smoothly for 20 mins to 1 hour. Then for the rest of the month, I would get issues constantly. I tried redialing many times, with no effect.
We're sorry for the issue you have experienced! Please contact us at email@example.com with your phone number in international format so we can assist you 🙏/ Tatiana
Been using for a few months and on and off unstable. One period call was unavailable only internet call. For the past week there had been ringing tones during the call itself which is pretty annoying. But overall is cheap due to one flat fee compared to other providers.
Hi! We're very sorry to hear this, we kindly ask you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can look into this, thank you! / Tatiana
- Rebtel Services S.a.r.l.
- 171.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Rebtel Services, S.à.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- India - Unlimited S$ 19.98
- World Credit $5 S$ 9.98
- World Credit $10 S$ 19.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.