Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting.
- "This multifunctional app has something for everyone, from beginning runners to those training for a marathon, and folks who prefer to hit the road on two wheels” - SELF
- "Runkeeper is the granddaddy of running apps; it's one of the oldest and most popular, for plenty of good reasons." - CNET
- Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
- Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
- Follow a Plan - We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
- Stay Motivated - Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
- See Progress - This whole running thing works. You track it. We log it. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
- Apple Watch - Leave your phone at home and still track stats to stay informed and motivated. Named App Store Best of 2015.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions.
- Fitness Tracker Integration - Sync Pebble, Fitbit, and other styles in seconds.
- Running Groups - Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
- Audio Cues - Choose from 6 motivating voices that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
- Training Plans - Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
- Routes - Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
- Challenges - Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards.
- Music - Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify and iTunes integration.
- Partner Apps - Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more.
- Stopwatch Mode - Easily add indoor cardio (treadmill, cycling) and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place.
- Social Sharing - Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
RUNKEEPER GO (premium)
- Prescribed Workouts - Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you.
- Progress Insights - See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
- Live Tracking - Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.
- Weather Data - Look back the local weather for each tracked activity.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Just like your fitness journey, we’re improving every day.
NEW: Having someone keep tabs on you during your runs is important! So we built a new Live Tracking feature that allows your friends to track you and cheer you on while you run
NEW: Speaking of friends, we redesigned the friends feed so you can stay engaged with your favorite running buddies
Unfortunately, Facebook made some updates that prevent us from auto-sharing so we had to remove that feature
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
An active user since 2011!
Back then I had difficulty completed 2km run. Partly due to the fun of trying out Runkeeper, curiosity of verifying accuracy of running route, the tracking of run timing slowly became important to me. I aimed for faster timing every time each distance became comfortable to me. Then I tried longer distance but completing 5km was still very challenging for me. I never look back since then and managed to complete at least one marathon a year for the forth consecutive year in a row and happy to break the sub 5hr barrier in 2016. To me it was an unbelievable journey from a very unfit person to one of the fittest among the circle of friends and family around me. I couldn’t have done it without the companionship of Runkeeper. I wouldn’t be so discipline on my training,having the awareness and motivated to goals setting if not because of this app. Ironically this period was also the best and worst time of my life. Everybody’s experience varies. Runkeeper indirectly brought plenty of positive impact in my life and in turns changes in me influenced many family members and friends around me to stay physically fit living happier healthier life as well. Guess what? some of them are my running mates now. Like me they had hard time completing 2km in th beginning but now running further faster than me 😊😊😊👍💪
Absolutely no replacement as a workout companion was what I thought of it for years of using it. With iWatch, I’m now able to track heart rate too which is great.
After the recent watchos4 update, my iwatch series 2 no longer syncs properly and hangs halfway through runs. I used to be able to run with only my watch but now even with a phone, I sometimes lose my activity or have heart rate missing. Sometimes the same activity gets updated twice, one with map and no heart rate, one with heart rate and no map.
The last thing I need is worrying about recording my activities instead of concentrating on my runs.
When i needed help, the runkeeper support team would render their unwavering support to answer to my doubts and enquires. Good customer service. and the app itself is really good. they are constantly improving. they are now doing the voice workout and their voice trainers are superb! definitely not an app to be missed!
- RunKeeper, LLC
- 159.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © FitnessKeeper, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Runkeeper Go Monthly S$ 14.98
- Runkeeper Go Yearly S$ 58.98
- Runkeeper Go Monthly S$ 13.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.