Runkeeper- GPS Running Tracker
By FitnessKeeper, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting.
- "This multifunctional app has something for everyone, from beginning runners to those training for a marathon, and folks who prefer to hit the road on two wheels” - SELF
- "Runkeeper is the granddaddy of running apps; it's one of the oldest and most popular, for plenty of good reasons." - CNET
- Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
- Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
- Follow a Plan - We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
- Stay Motivated - Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
- See Progress - This whole running thing works. You track it. We log it. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
- Apple Watch - Leave your phone at home and still track stats to stay informed and motivated. Named App Store Best of 2015.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions.
- Fitness Tracker Integration - Sync Pebble, Fitbit, and other styles in seconds.
- Running Groups - Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
- Audio Cues - Choose from 6 motivating voices that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
- Training Plans - Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
- Routes - Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
- Challenges - Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards.
- Music - Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify and iTunes integration.
- Partner Apps - Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more.
- Stopwatch Mode - Easily add indoor cardio (treadmill, cycling) and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place.
- Social Sharing - Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
RUNKEEPER GO (premium)
- Prescribed Workouts - Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you.
- Progress Insights - See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
- Live Tracking - Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.
- Weather Data - Look back the local weather for each tracked activity.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 8.5.1
Just like your fitness journey, we’re improving every day.
- We've added support for Fitbit activity syncing. Connect in the app to have your activities tracked on your Fitbit sync automatically to your Runkeeper account.
- Runkeeper is now compatible with the new iPhone X and iOS 11 release.
- We've also fixed a bug with connecting your heart rate monitors on iOS 11.
Apple Watch users, thank you for your feedback on the issues you are experiencing. We are working hard on fixing these problems to ensure you have a great experience when running. We will be releasing an update with these fixes very quickly.
Absolutely no replacement as a workout companion was what I thought of it for years of using it. With iWatch, I’m now able to track heart rate too which is great.
After the recent watchos4 update, my iwatch series 2 no longer syncs properly and hangs halfway through runs. I used to be able to run with only my watch but now even with a phone, I sometimes lose my activity or have heart rate missing. Sometimes the same activity gets updated twice, one with map and no heart rate, one with heart rate and no map.
The last thing I need is worrying about recording my activities instead of concentrating on my runs.
Great but wth minor error
Is a great app if there is no stupid pop out message on top of the running record after the run.
Sometimes aft the run, the record icon which suppose to running man, appear as triangle error... :-/
Easy to use and the interface is friendly :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 04 November 2017
- Version: 8.5.1
- Size: 151 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: RunKeeper, LLC
- © FitnessKeeper, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runkeeper Go MonthlyS$ 14.98
- Runkeeper Go YearlyS$ 58.98
- RunKeeper EliteS$ 58.98
- RunKeeper EliteS$ 14.98
- Advanced training program to help accomplish fitness goals. S$ 28.98
- RunKeeper Training PlanS$ 21.98