Samsung SMART CAMERA App
By Samsung Electronics CO.LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The new smartphone app, Samsung SMART CAMERA App. has integrated three existing apps to save time and effort.
When using your Samsung SMART CAMERA, please connect it to your Smartphone or tablet through Wi-Fi in advance
,making your experience much convenient.
Launch a trio of SMART CAMERA apps through your smartphone;
AutoShare, MobileLink, and Remote Viewfinder ? three apps at once, all through a single touch on your phone.
With AutoShare, SMART CAMERA automatically and simultaneously
sends every photo you take to your smartphone and tablets in real time,
the instant you take them. It is always handy to have an automatically-saved, extra copy of your photos on your phone as backup, without having to copy or backup each time.
Your SMART CAMERA communicates with smartphones and tablets, so you can send photos and videos wirelessly via MobileLink. Select one photo or all, press copy and send ? not as a message link or an attachment file but directly, all while retaining the same high quality image without conversion
or compression. It’s so simple, fast, and easy to share!
Your smartphone acts as a viewfinder for your SMART CAMERA ?ideal in lining up a shot anywhere.
Set up the frame, zoom in or out and preview, tweak camera settings,
and press shutter ? all remotely from your phone.
Insert yourself into the frame and know exactly how the picture looks,
make any adjustments for that perfect shot.
- iOS Version : iOS 4.3 or higher
- Supported devices : iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
- Supported Samsung SMART camera : WB250F, WB200F, WB800F, WB30F, DV150F, ST150F
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Several bugs fixed.
Wifi connection problem
It's been good to transfer files to my phone without a fuss . However , I tried to connect these days and it couldn't , thinking is it my house wifi or sth else bother it . Apparently I checked internet and realised it's the app itself . Please do fix it ... description says IOS 4.5 and above , doesn't seem so for iOS 10 already. Thanks.
It was gooood until app software update
Everything was fine until there's updates for the apps. Even though it said they have fixed several bugs but now, I can't even transfer photo from my Camera NX3300 to my IPhone6. This apps will auto crash and cos my camera to jam too.
App can't detect that I've connected to camera!
I have been having problem transferring photo from the camera to my phone! After the update, the app keep telling me that it is not connected to my camera even though the wifi already showed that r is connected. Samsung pls fix this!
- Category: Business
- Updated: 16 September 2015
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Samsung Electronics
- © ⓒ 2012 SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO.LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.