Scribd gives you access to an unlimited* number of the best books, audiobooks, magazines, documents, and more. We make it easy for you to stay informed, discover new passions, and feed your curiosity. No matter what you’re looking for, Scribd is the only reading app you need.
Explore trending topics, get personalized recommendations, or check out collections hand-picked by business leaders, tastemakers, and our editors.
Membership includes monthly access to an unlimited number of the best books, audiobooks, documents, and magazines.
• Access an unlimited number of the best books and audiobooks, including award winners and bestsellers in every genre.
• Access to articles from Bloomberg Businessweek, Time Magazine, People Magazine, Foreign Policy, Entertainment Weekly, Newsweek, ELLE, ESPN, Esquire, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, Men’s Health, New York Magazine, and more.
• Access to select articles from The Associated Press, NPR, the Financial Times, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and more.
• Unlimited access to the world’s largest document library, which includes official government reports, academic dissertations, detailed scientific studies, and more.
• Unlimited access to a selection of books and audiobooks, hand-chosen by our editors.
• Download titles to enjoy at any time, even without an internet connection.
• Sync across all of your devices.
• Our membership is a monthly subscription that starts at $8.99 which automatically renews unless the subscription is canceled at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.
We release new updates every two weeks, which means you’ll get access to the latest bug fixes and updated features as soon as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
Large foreign-language catalogue, plus a 30-day free offer.
Cancelled but keep on charging
After months or years maybe after cancelling found out on my debit that still charging $8.99 a month. This is outrageous!
Developer Response ,
Hi Cardinopolis - Unfortunately, and my apologies for the trouble, we're unable to cancel the iTunes subscription to Scribd for you. All subscriptions made through iTunes are solely handled by Apple - their security policy prevents us from being able to cancel or refund any charges on our members' behalf. Because your subscription was started through our iPhone or iPad app using iTunes, you will need to cancel it through iTunes as well. Once you cancel your subscription by following Apple's instructions, you will not be charged again. Your subscription will remain active until the current billing period ends, then your Scribd account will convert to a free account.
Great app with some improvements needed
I been a kindle app user for Long time but I switched to Scribd as it's has unlimited package. I just wish the highlighter has more Colour option instead of just blue as I normally use different Color code to represent different notes. The loading speed is somewhat slower than kindle but it doesn't bother me as much as the lack of highlighter Color choices. Look forward to an upgrade version with that!
- 192.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012 Scribd Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Scribd Membership S$ 12.98
- Scribd Membership S$ 12.98
- Scribd Membership S$ 12.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.