Seedly – Personal Finance Assistant
By Seedly Pte Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seedly is a Singapore-based personal finance budgeting assistant who helps saves you time and money. It is designed for Singaporeans, and imports transactions automatically from DBS, POSB, OCBC, UOB, Standard Chartered, Citibank, American Express (AMEX) banks and credit cards.
• See all your accounts together via a direct automatic import of transactions with your banks & cards.
• Track all your expenses and income automatically in 33 categories.
• Get a full picture of your cashflow and top expenses every month.
• Set up a smart budget that tells you how much you can safely spend daily in two steps.
We take your security very seriously. We adopt the latest mobile security technologies to ensure your data is safe. Over 11,000 users in Singapore trust us with their transaction data to provide them a clear and simple view of their finances.
• DBS Hotspot Bootcamp “Top 9 Startup”
• Dollars & Sense: Recommended Personal Finance app
• TechInAsia: Simplify your personal finance app for millennials
• E27: This fintech startup wants to make personal finance management a breeze to millennials
• Vulcan Post: Experience in the DBS startup bootcamp
• NUS Enterprise incubator
• East Ventures Pre-seed investor
How Seedly works:
1. Simple: Designed with Singaporeans in mind, the interface is clutter-free and intuitive for the everyday user.
2. Accurate: Using our Artificial intelligence algorithms we are able to automatically categorise into 33 key groups.
3. Secure: We adopt the latest mobile security standards in addition to security audits by experts in this field.
What's New in Version 1.3.13
Enjoy an improved app performance enhancement together with routine bug fixes!
Friend introduced this to me. Love that it helps track all my spendings from different accounts and consolidates them for easy viewing. Keep up the good work!
Great app to easily keep track of bank and credit card transactions in one place. Simple and useful!
It will be even better if this app allows to include "cash on hand" account.