Singapore Air quality report with 1-hr PSI/AQI, 24hr PSI/AQI, 1hr PM2.5(fine particulate matter), 24Hr PM2.5, 24Hr particulate matter (PM10), sulphur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), ozone (O3), and carbon monoxide (CO).
- NOTIFICATION service hourly on hazy day base on PSI/AQI > 100, Sumatra Hotspot count>120 or sub-indexes>100
- supported PSI and AQI
- index value with upward or downward ARROW to indicate the haze is getting better or getting worse.
- line chart in background
- Haze map with wind direction, hotspots location and haze coverage (Map update on evening everyday)
- Sub-indexes summary board display, easier to see the overall status.
- 10 bar charts with 24hrs data including 1hr PSI/AQI, 24hr PSI/AQI, Sumatra Hotspot Count, 1hr PM2.5, 24Hr PM2.5, 24Hr PM10, 24Hr SO2, 1Hr NO2, 8Hr O3 and 8Hr CO.
- 1hr PM2.5 PSI: We convert it by following formula from NEA and breakpoints of 24-hr PM2.5(ug/m3).
- AQI breakpoints referred from The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- if you encounter error on Apple Watch, please reinstall apple watch app at Watch > SG Air.
Ratings and Reviews
Current version has error
App keeps asking for Internet connection though phone connected to Internet and 4G. Didn't able to refresh.
PSI time bar charts
The PSI charts have oldest PSI reading bars on the right and the latest on the left. This is unlike the normal convention of oldest data on the left and latest on the right. Can pls change this?
Best haze app so far
Very comprehensive and up-to-date
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.