Epic battles in the Underworld are waiting! Unite with friends and fight!
The sequel to the famous Facebook smash hit with 40 million users!
From the creators of Vector: Shadow Fight 2 is a nail-biting mix of RPG and classical Fighting. This game lets you equip your character with countless lethal weapons and rare armor sets, and features dozens of lifelike-animated Martial Arts techniques! Crush your enemies, humiliate demon bosses, and be the one to close the Gate of Shadows. Do you have what it takes to kick, punch, jump, and slash your way to victory? There’s only one way to find out...
- Plunge into epic combat sequences, rendered in astonishingly lifelike detail by an all-new animation system.
- Devastate your enemies with delightfully intuitive controls, thanks to an all-new fighting interface designed especially for touchscreens.
- Journey through six different worlds full of menacing demons in this action-packed, adrenaline-fueled combat RPG with an immersive, intriguing storyline.
- Customize your fighter with epic swords, nunchacku, armor suits, magical powers, and more.
Shadow Fight 2. May the battle begin!
This update contains:
- Raids optimization
- Anti-Cheat system improvement
Ratings and Reviews
May from Act VII
May is just simply broken! Its so hard to beat her it feels like she is a boss followed by Titan, another boss who is not as broken as she is! May is already hard enough in the regular mode but please do not get me started on the Eclipse May! She does insane damage which is already bad enough but with her invisibility, Regeneration and her hard-to-get-low Hit Points, she makes the most broken character ever! It is like sending someone with a strength of 10 to fight someone with a strength of 1000 or more!!
Violent and Fun
This game is sooo insane! I’ve always been wanting to get a game like this, they’re very rare. This game is such a violent game and fits both girls and boys (because I’m a girl); well maybe not. Plus, this game is quite challenging at times which makes it awesome! My fav part bout this game is fighting in survival; it makes it so real when your health stays the same from the last match! It’s so interesting fighting with ninjas, earning coins (and gems), buying new weapons, new armor, helmets and completing levels! All of that blows my mind to war!
The game is Insanely hard
Although the game is fun, in the
Revelation act there is one challenge which is the periodical
eruption. I totally agree with
Avenger 13 that it is nearly impossible to clear. The ground erupts non-stop and I can never get up. But I was lucky that I defeated the opponent by attacking him rapidly or else there would be absolutely no way to clear that stage.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- MOBILNYE IGRY OOO
- 131.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nekki
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems S$ 4.48
- Casket of Gems S$ 14.98
- Starter Pack S$ 1.48
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.