Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay connected to the Singapore stock market with the free ShareInvestor Mobile app.
Designed and developed for the iPhone and iPod Touch, ShareInvestor uses our streaming technology to push the latest stock prices directly to your device. As a ShareInvestor member, keep track of your own portfolio and view your gain/loss no matter where you are.
➤ Streaming Stock Prices
· Live streaming stock prices for ShareInvestor Standard, Extra and Station members
· Delayed streaming prices for ShareInvestor Fundamental and Guest users
➤ Portfolio Access
· ShareInvestor members can keep track of their favourite stocks in their own portfolio
➤ Market Moving News
· Three news channels (ShareInvestor Express, Business Times Breaking News and Dow Jones News)
· Live ShareInvestor Express and Business Times Breaking News for all users
· Live Dow Jones News for ShareInvestor members
· Get access to company specified news and detail fundamentals on each counter
· Intraday and historical stock charts (candlesticks, lines, bar) with customisable time frame from one day to 5 years.
· Rotate to Landscape mode will expand the stock chart to fullscreen.
➤ Streaming Time and Sales
· Streaming Time and Sales for all counters enables everyone to track all transactions for every stock.
Have queries or feedback on ShareInvestor Mobile? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Version 1.2.0 (Released 20 March 2012)
- Added a new “Search” section to quickly lookup stocks by stock name or stock symbol
Version 1.1.7 (Released 6 December 2011)
- Portfolio Proceed and Gain/Loss calculation can be chosen from realized/unrealized/realized+unrealized now
- Minor bug fixes
Version 1.1.6 (Released 22 November 2011)
- Faster loading speed for Time & Sales. This is especially significant for counters with lots of trades in a day
- Minor bug fixes
Very very good
This app has exceeded my expectations and provides a wealth of information pertaining to the Singapore stock market
I used to be able to launch the mobile app with ipad mini but recently it kept crashing. Kindly look into this. Thanks.
It has been a long time since the last update.