Stay updated of stock markets and access to financial markets in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Australia and USA.
Whether you are investing locally or overseas, you can now access to company financials, technical charts and news on companies across multiple financial markets.
Latest features includes:
- Access to stock prices for markets in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, USA and Australia.
- Personalise your key statistics and stock details page for your convenience
- Key Stats
- Time & Sales
- Financial Ratios
- Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- With popular technical indicators like MACD and RSI at your fingertips, users can view candlestick or OHLC charts of your counters. With selectable time intervals ranging from as short as 5 minutes and time frame of up to 5 years, you can identify trends and anomalies to help you make informed investment decisions
Native notifications on stock price and news
- Customise your stock price alerts to be informed once a counter reaches your target price. In addition, receive immediate notifications when related news concerning companies you are watching have been published on the market moving Dow Jones newswires and SGX announcements.
- Gain insights to expert analysis on stock counters.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries on ShareInvestor Mobile.
For more information on ShareInvestor membership plans, please visit www.shareinvestor.com/membership
Version 3.1.0 (Released 13 April 2018)
- Updated Financial Ratios Line Chart colour palette.
- Fixed stock data streaming.
- Access to multiple markets for stock information. The countries include Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, US, Indonesia, Thailand and Australia.
- View advanced charts using Open, High, Low, Close candlesticks for better analysis.
- Receive alerts on stock movement or news events on particular stock counters.
- Detailed information on each company stock information.
- Understand buy or sell calls made by analysts from various broking houses.
- Other features include Portfolio, Time and Sales, Events Calendar, Dividend History, Stock Search, Page Customisation.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor app, hardly gets updated.
Considering I've paid over $200 for an SI account you'd think they'd update this app at the very least. People use their mobile more often than their desktop and this app currently ranks very low as a portfolio management app.
No iOS11 and iPhone X support and not much features compared to other paid Apps in the App Store.
Will not renew my SI membership next year and have subscribed to Ticker app which does a better job than this app and is far more cheaper.
Why so hard?
What’s so hard about updating the app to support the latest iOS version when everyone paid for the service???
App does not open in iphone 8plus
App crashes on iphone 8plus on ios11.2.6
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.