Sleep Meister is a sleep aid app that uses the accelerometer sensor built into your device to monitor your body’s movements and sound an alarm when your sleep is at its lightest, letting you wake up refreshed.
Sleep Meister is compatible with HealthKit and is packed with features, allowing you to tweet automatically while asleep, record your sleep talking, manage your sleep data via graphs and lists, post your sleep data on social media platforms, set the music player to automatically turn off when you fall asleep, and much more.
Make every morning a refreshing one!
- Supports iOS 12.
- Optimized for iPhone X Super Retina Display.
- Optimized for iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus Retina HD Display.
- Compatible with HealthKit. (sleep analysis)
- Records sleep cycles.
- Alarm to wake you up when your sleep is at its lightest.
- Automatic tweet to Twitter.
- Records sleep talking.
- Music player that stops automatically when you fall asleep.
- 3D Touch.
- Touch ID / Face ID.
1. Open up the settings menu to personalize the app by choosing the alarm sound, snooze length, and more.
2. Set the alarm time and press the START button to begin monitoring your sleep cycles.
3. Refer to Help in the settings menu when choosing where to place your phone.
4. The alarm will sound in the time period you set when the app senses that your sleep is at its lightest.
5. After waking up, slide the slider to the right to stop sleep monitoring.
[Differences between the free and paid versions]
- No advertisements in the paid version
- Optimized for iOS 12.
- Bug fixes.
- Minor improvements.
Very useful app
Have been using it for a few months now. It seems to be pretty accurate in how it reads your sleeping level. It measures through the movement you make while sleeping and it an also record your sleep talking (if you do make any sound). It's pretty useful in seeing how long you've slept and I love how you you can choose songs from your music library to wake you up. Plus the 30min advance ring actually does help you wake up happier. It works for me. ;) won't do any harm to try it out I guess.
I love looking at the statistics to understand my sleep better. It helped me to breakdown aspects of my sleep and provide results to target areas that I can improve such as sleep onset. I recommend this app to everyone I know. O yes and it does help me to wake up in a better mood as I wake up when I'm not so deep in sleep.
Nice alarm clock app
I tried using this app as intended but found that I still prefer sleeping that 5-10 extra minutes.
As an alarm clock, this app has a very nice wake up ring tone of bird chipping, soft to loud. Suit my needs perfectly and sort of ease the process of waking up.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。