SNAP! SNAP! - Capture it, Draw it, Post it!
By QLife. Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app allows you to: 1) capture a web page (even a part of it), or import any image file such as your own snapshot photo; 2) draw and write on it; then 3) email it out! Send people your comments, explanations, corrections or suggestions in a flash.
- Capture a newspaper web page, and write “Get this new product in this article!”
- Capture a map page, and write “Meet me here at 6:00pm!”
- Pull out your design draft from Dropbox, and write “Change this purple to this blue!”
- Pull out your picture from Photo Albums, and write “Which girl do you like?”
- Draw on a blank sheet (white paper), and write “His smile was this big!”
You can browse and capture web pages easily.
-DROPBOX (online storage) ACCESSIBLE
You can download a file from, and upload a scribbled file into your Dropbox.
-PHOTO ALBUMS ACCESSIBLE
You can download a file from, and upload a scribbled file into your
-INSTANT WHITE PAPER
Even while working on an image file, you can call a blank white paper
onto the board, and draw and write on it.
Great app but lag some upgrade and features
This idea behind this app is great. However the Dropbox integration is outdated and useless as of now while I'm writing this review. Hope the developer can upgrade the version soon.
Would loved to have more integration for other cloud services like google drive and box.net
Overall the idea of this app is great!
- S$ 3.98
- Category: Productivity
- Released: 22 December 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: QLife. Inc.
- © QLife, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.