Get instant, accurate 1-on-1 homework help from tutors who are ready to help!
Your first choice for academic solutions! Snap and solve your homework problems!
1-on-1 Question & Answer Sessions
- Take a photo of your question, add text and a tutor will assist you
- We don't just give you answers, we give you step-by-step explanation
- Sessions are not limited by time, so you can ask until you get it
- Like the tutor? Favourite them and keep them coming back to you!
Various Subjects and Curriculums
- Hot subjects such as Mathematics, Science, English
- Curriculums include primary and secondary school
- Practice questions to test yourself and improve in subjects!* Ask when you're stuck!
- Read curated contents that's bound to keep you engaged
- Diverse academic resources for you to use
- With top credentials from renowned local universities
- Carefully handpicked to serve over 500,000 students
- Dedicated to provide the best solution and explanation
Trusted by Parents
- No more suffering at tuition classes after a whole day at school
- Happier children as they get to stay home and use their phones
- Fostering independence in children by letting them take charge of their own learning
We bring the classroom to your fingertips, wherever you are, all day long.
Experience Snapask for free when you register an account!**
Upgrade to Snapask Unlimited to enjoy unlimited questions***, or other packages to suit your needs, solving every single problem you have with your revision!
Use Snapask today and change the way you study for the better.
Find us on our social media platforms!
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter: @snapask
Got a question? Or feedback?
Check out our website: https://www.snapask.com/help
Snapask - It Begins With A Question
2018 © Snapask (Holdings) Inc. – All Rights Reserved
*Applicable to certain regions only, coming to you soon!
***Snapask Unlimited Subscription is billed monthly
If you choose to subscribe to the Snapask Premium subscription, your iTunes account will be charged. The subscription will automatically renew every month unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of your current period (if you do not cancel by this time, your iTunes account will be charged for the next month within 24 hours before the end of your current period). You can manage your subscription or turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings, but once your subscription is active, you cannot cancel that month's period. Prices may vary depending on the country associated with your iTunes account. If you choose to purchase Snapask Premium during your free trial, the unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited.
Terms & Conditions: https://snapask.com/terms
- Students can view recommended tutors' profile and send questions to them from Home page.
- Students can hide themselves from the tutors and won’t be matched with them, if the teachings are not suitable for them.
- Some minor improvements
More things to come! Need help? Visit https://snapask.com/help. We'd love to hear your feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
I do not recommend buying the unlimited package because it isn’t worth it.
I have asked difficult questions and didn’t get any replies at all from the tutors for more than 3 days and when I asked the easy ones I got many and fast replies.
Although this app is quite good as it gives free 3 questions to try it out and the tutors did help me with some questions regarding my doubts, however, I still think that it is a little unfair to students as they have to pay such a huge sum for just one month. After the subscription is over, students are back with struggling over using the 3 questions again. I personally think that if this app is sincere about helping students, it shouldn’t be that expensive to students after all its just to ask questions regarding their doubts, and the tutors are just helping students part time and aren’t even from snapask, they just join in part time if they want to and help in their free time which doesn’t guarantee 100% that your question will be answered.
As a student, I feel that this app is overall good because the tutors that have helped me with my homework whenever I have problem. However, I think that it is unreasonable that we students have to pay a large some of money just because there is a question quota. After I have finished my question quota, I am back to square one, not knowing how to do a question. I also feel that the question quota is the reason why this app is unpopular with students because students do not want to pay a large sum of money and would rather ask their friends for help.
I think it is quite unreasonable
As we need to pay a certain amount of money to ask questions and if we don’t pay we only can ask three questions which is very unreasonable....
But I would say that this app is quite good... when I ask a question I would get a fast response
The only thing that this app need to be improve is the monthly subscription which are reallly reallly unreasonable....
So if you have a lot of questions to ask and don’t plan to pay I don’t recommend this app but overall quite a good app...
- Snapask (Holdings) Inc.
- 81.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Snapask (Holdings) Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Question Pack of 5 S$ 14.98
- Question Pack of 1 S$ 2.98
- Starter S$ 39.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.