By Group Theory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Social Circle is a new kind of todo list to help you keep up with the people you want to contact regularly. The idea is you tell it who you want to see and about how often. Social Circle will keep track of when you contact people and let you know when you need to follow up. For example you might want to see a friend at least once a month. When you talk to them, just hit update and Social Circle will remind you when to call again.
Entries are stored in sorted list so you can see what you are most out of date with. Create multiple lists for business contacts, friends, and family. Social Circle can also be used to track anything you want to do regularly. Some ideas
* Track goals like going to the gym or volunteering time
* Make a list of fun things to do like hiking, concerts, or movie nights.
* Manage household tasks like mowing the lawn or changing the oil.
* Keep track of restaurants or meals you like to cook regularly.
Once you start using it, you'll find all kinds of uses for it.
* Custom intervals in days, weeks, months, or years.
* Create lists to organize friends, family, sales prospects, etc.
* Keep memos to remind you what you talked about or to follow up on.
* Call, text, or email from the app and update automatically.
* See history of when you contacted a person.
* Simple minimalist ui that sticks to iOS conventions.
* Search for name or keyword in memos.
* Track averages of how often you actually see people or do a task.
What's New in Version 1.0.6
- Minor bug fix
Customers Also Bought
- S$ 2.58
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 09 September 2013
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Martin Nguyen
- © 2011 Group Theory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.