SpeedTrack for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Introductory Price! Get SpeedTrack for half price: $1.99 instead of $3.99 ! **
Have you ever gotten a $120 speeding ticket? Those speed cameras are everywhere these days! And with the economy tanking, every city is issuing more tickets to bring in more revenue.
Fight back with SpeedTrack! Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket in the mail and thought "No way was I going that fast!", but not been able to prove it? With SpeedTrack, you'll be able to see how fast you were going when the speed camera snapped your picture, and print the record to take to court with you!
SpeedTrack records your location and speed and lets you see where you've been on a map. Adjust the time period to match the time of your speeding ticket, then email or print the map and data and take it to court with you. Will this get your speeding ticket dismissed? It has before:
"SpeedTrack got me out of a $120 ticket, and only cost me a few bucks! Who knows how much my insurance would have increased?"
Also great for tracking your location and speed in your car, boat, plane, or while walking.
- Tap the speedometer twice to pause location tracking; when paused, tap it once to continue
- Tap the max speed gauge to change the time period from 5 minutes to 60 minutes
- Launch the settings app to change the gauge color (8 colors!) and the units (miles per hour or kilometers per hour)
- Auto-lock option lets you keep your iPad from sleeping while SpeedTrack is running
- Gauges rotate with your iPad for easy display on your dash
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.