By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Enjoy the iPad app for Spine, the top-cited, most trusted peer-reviewed journal in spinal deformity and dysfunction! This dynamic app combines a print-like reading experience with customized text-sizing, article-sharing features, multimedia links, and other enhancements. Key benefits include:
• Easy-to-read full-text articles that you can share via email or social media
• Adjustable text sizing with "pinch and zoom"
• Engaging multimedia videos and images
• Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
• Speedy issue-browsing capability via Quick View
• Quick scrolling through abstract summaries
• Convenient notification when a new issue is available
• Link to Spine online to view supplemental material, including Featured Articles, Published Ahead-of-Print, and Archived Issues
As the leading spine journal worldwide, Spine is the place to turn for objective and authoritative information on diagnosing and treating spinal deformity and dysfunction. Spine continues to advance the field by presenting important original research and groundbreaking papers that influence how you and your colleagues practice every day, improving quality of care and outcomes for patients globally.
Each issue of Spine is available in print and online at spinejournal.com.
What's New in Version 1.6
- Critical bug fixes; update mandatory
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 07 September 2017
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 26.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2014 by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.