Order Spizza's irresistible thin-crusted, wood-fired Pizzas & other delicious Italian fare conveniently in just a few clicks from your mobile device!
Serving irresistible pizzas with gusto, this pizzeria offers affordable and delicious Italian fare: from salads and soups to Spizza's specialty thin-crusted wood-fried pizzas. Using only traditional methods of baking pizzas in a specially-sourced wood oven, Spizza makes its own pizza dough in-house daily. They believe in serving food with integrity, which is why they fly their tomatoes, mushrooms, artichokes and many of their key ingredients from Italy.
- Delivery available island-wide or Self-Collect! (Singapore only)
- Order anything from our menu, including our Delivery Combos!
- Cash on Delivery or Credit Card Payment through the App
- Add to Favourites: any items from our menu, customized items, or even a whole order!
- Access to your last 10 orders and add it directly to the cart
- Make reservations at any of our dine-in outlets
- Map access to locate our outlets
- Voucher Redemption
- Estimated Delivery/Self-Collect time stated once first item is added to Cart
- Receive confirmation of your order by email
- Spizza's Monthly Specials & other promotions available
- Share your order with friends on Facebook
- Win prizes by participating in our Games/Contests (Coming soon!)
- Spizza for Friends Rewards Programme (Coming soon!)
Supports latest iPhone devices and latest OS.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Room for improvement
In desperate need of an update. Doesn’t support new iPhone displays and not very intuitive, and doesn’t let you track your order. Payment page not great either. Please work on it.
Bad interface, cant track delivery
Really bad interface with visa payment page - app will freeze upon payment so you cant even tell if order went through.
App also doesnt provide a good way for you to track your orders
Multiple crashes, very cranky payment portal and unintuitive ordering interface. I gave up have trying to order the same items five times. Definitely not worth the effort to make an order.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.