By National University of Singapore
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sugar Alert! helps you to find out the sugar content of beverages commonly sold in Singapore and the amount of activity required to use up the calories in that beverage according to your weight.
- Identify a beverage by scanning the barcode or entering in the name
- Allows you to choose from over 100 different activities
- Contains information on beverages sold at popular coffee and fast food chains
- Contains useful health information on the health risks of consuming sugar-sweetened beverages
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 22 February 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: National University of Singapore
- © 2013 NUS, Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).