Swarm is the best way to keep track of the places you go. From the new café downtown to that killer ramen spot in Tokyo, you’ll never ask “what was the name of that place?” again. Whether you love to be a local, or are trying to travel the globe, check in so you can remember everywhere with Swarm.
• This is lifelogging made easy. Each time you check in we’ll add a pin your personal map so you can look back on the places you visit. Help out your future self by adding a photo or a note to your check-ins to make the memories all the better.
• Indian Restaurant? Check. Karaoke bar? Check. Haven’t been to an Art Museum yet? Now’s your chance to go somewhere new! Explore more and collect different types of places. You’ll earn fun Stickers along the way.
• Whether it’s your 10th week in a row at the gym, first time to Canada, or the 25th time you’ve gotten ice cream with your BFF, the more you check in, the more helpful insights you’ll get about your habits and explorations.
*A note on battery. We’ve spent *years* developing the location technology that powers Foursquare Swarm, making it extremely power efficient. But, as with all apps of this type, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't detect my position
These past few days the apps' location detection is out of control, while I have been out from home, it still show the vicinity near my home.
The next things that I wanted to suggest is could you make the sticker that is not too cartoon and childish, just like during the foursquare time before, it's just a simple sticker logo but yet attractive.
And seems before also have so much stickers to earn especially during festive season and have a collaboration with local retailer too
Hi, the location labels are not updated properly when sharing location. It may show correctly on others phone swarm app but not mine? There is no issue during check in but only when turning on sharing mode there seems to be some delay.
Foursquare was working so well for me and everyone else. I really enjoyed checking into locations, earning points and stealing mayorship. Now? You changed the points system and introduced another app called "Swarm" that does nothing but bring inconvenience and hate from users all over the world. I had the 4square 2012 badge for checking in on 16 April 2012 using Foursquare but now I've deleted the app because you forced me to. Utterly disappointed and this is another good example of "nothing good lasts forever."
- Foursquare Labs, Inc.
- 141.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © foursquare
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.