Tajweed Quran in Urdu/Persian Script With Tajweed Guide for iPad
By SHL Info Systems
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SHL info systems presents “ The most advanced Quran application ever made for a touch screen device”.
This is a digital version of the color coded 13 line Quran familiar to Muslims from south Asia. The new version has been written ground up aiming to provide excellent user experience and appealing design with actual book like interface. A number of new features has been added on top of what the old version of the app provided.
A special highlight of this app is the authentic translation in English by renowned Muslim scholar Hz. Mufti Taqi Muhammed Usmani db.
- Color Coded tajweed rules
- Brief tajweed guide
- High quality clear and legible images.
- Letters are color coded to show specific tajweed rules.
- Brief tajweed rules reference
- Draw/mark any where on a page using different colors. Helps huffaz and learners mark their mistakes.
- Easy navigation by Juz, Surah, Ayah or Page.
- Use slider to jump to a page
- Jump directly to Rub, Nisf or Thalatha of a Juz.
- Remembers last page on exit.
- Continuous back light.
- Auto-rotate for landscape or portrait mode.
- Bookmarks with bookmark tagging
- Drag and drop bookmark editing
- Information such as Ruku Number, Waqf Lazim, Rub, Nisf, Thalatha and more on the margin.
- Swipe to turn pages
- 12 free gapless audio recitations included with the purchase: Shaykh Abu Bakar As-Shatri, Shaykh Saud As-Shuraim, Shaykh Muhammed Ayyub, Shaykh Khalil Al-Hussary, Shaykh As Sudais, Shaykh Abdullah Matrood, Shaykh Salah Bukhatir, Shaykh Abdul Muhsin, Shaykh Salah Al Budair, Shaykh Al Juhayni, Shaykh Abdul Basit - Mujawwad and Shaykh Abdul Basit - Murattal
- Recitations available as in app purchase: Sheikh Hudaify, Sheikh Ahmed Al-Ajmi, Sheikh Ali Jabir, Mishary Al-Afasy, Sheikh Maher Al-Muaiqly, Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamady, Sheikh Muhammed Al-Minshawi, Sheikh Nabil Ar-Rifai, Sheikh Adil Al-Kalbani, Sheikh Mohamed Al-Tablawi, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Nada, Dr. Ahmed Nuaina, Sheikh Hani Ar Rifai, Sheikh Dr. Abdul Hadi Kanakeri, Yahya Hawwa, Salah Hashim, Khaled Al Qahtani and Fares Abbad. More coming soon inshaAllah.
- Audio recitation includes repeatition and grouping of multiple ayaahs to aid memorization
- Notes on stickys
- Milestones indicators
- Translations by Mufti Taqi Usmani and Maulana Fateh Muhammed Jalandhari
- English and Arabic languages with option to set only labels (Surah, Ayaah etc. ) and numbers in Arabic
- Hovering options on ayaah highlighting
- Natural book like interface
- Search within Quran text and translations
- Background audio playback
- Option to view dual or single page in landscape mode
- iCloud Sync (on iOS6+)
Please follow us on twitter @SHLinfoSystems
SHL Info Systems is committed to deliver quality applications.
What's New in Version 3.9.9
- Bug fixes.
- Updated urdu translation.
- iOS 8 support.
- Smaller app size.
- Page file will download the first time a page is opened.
- An option to download all page files at once is available from the settings menu.
Follow us on Twitter: @SHLinfoSystems
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shlinfosystems
Our website: www.shlinfosystems.com
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- S$ 9.98
- Category: Books
- Updated: 26 November 2014
- Version: 3.9.9
- Size: 112 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sarim Hussain
- © 2009 - 2012 SHL Info Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sheikh Fares AbbadS$ 1.48
- Sheikh Mishary Al-AfasyS$ 1.48